|Lon McCallister, Allene Roberts, Edward G. Robinson|
- The film was produced by Thalia Productions, a production company owned by Edward G. Robinson and producer Sol Lesser.
- The novel on which the film is based was serialized in The Saturday Evening Post in 1945.
- This was the film debut of Allene Roberts (Meg).
- The Red House was Rory Calhoun's second credited film role.
- What genre do you think this film fits? Is it a mystery, horror, psychological thriller, film noir?
- Do you think the film narrative is realistic?
- Did the film have an overall message or theme?
- Was there a scene that stood out to you?
- Is there a character and/or performance that stood out to you?